8. Good Company Doughnuts & Café:: This family- and veteran-owned café in Ballston specializes in baking the freshest and most delicious doughnuts in Arlington, along with specialty coffee by Intelligentsia and and a wide selection of mouth-watering breakfasts.
9. Bayou Bakery: Channeling New Orleans, this Courthouse café serves up a delicious dose of the Big Easy with beignets, breakfast biscuits, fresh baked goods and a full coffee menu. Try the made-to-order beignets and Iced NOLA drink with chicory coffee and half and half.
10. Northside Social: This popular Clarendon café serves up gourmet coffee, fresh-baked pastries (everything from scones and muffins to pop-tarts and croissants) and breakfast sandwiches all day long.
11. Best Buns: This pint-sized bakery in the Shirlington neighborhood is buzzing in the morning with locals snatching up their famous bread, breakfast sandwiches and aromatic pastries.
12. Tatte Bakery & Café: Located in Clarendon, Tatte’s food, cakes, tarts, and pastries owe their exceptional look and flavor to carefully sourced raw ingredients, crafting bold combinations of flavors and textures from around the globe.
13. Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery: Conceived and run by lovers and purveyors of food, this Crystal City bakery transports the curious on a delectable journey of mystery and desire that will elevate the baked good to a piece of comforting decadence that can be experienced every day.
14. Kaldi's Social House: This trendy inner-city style coffee shop located in the heart of Clarendon offers fresh, house-made baked goods, Counter Culture coffee, and an array of smoothies, bowls, toasts and waffles.
15. Oby Lee: A hidden gem in Clarendon, Oby Lee is known for its friendly service and tasty breakfast crepes that you can get all day long. They also have a variety coffee and teas plus wine-tasting events.