Hello Luscious Locks
Leave your flat iron at home and book an appointment at one of Arlington’s blow-dry bars for a beautiful blowout. It's the perfect prep for that big presentation or for one of these date nights
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar in Clarendon offers a variety of glam styling services including blowouts, hair extensions, and hair treatments, as well as makeup application and updos.
- Arlington's Dry Bar promises signature blowouts in a chic location in Ballston Quarter.
Put Your Best Face Forward
Relax with an invigorating facial that will leave you glowing.
- The Adara Spa in the Shirlington neighborhood specializes in skin care and offers targeted facials, waxing services and lash extensions. Each of the relaxing facials includes a consultation, cleanse, exfoliation, high frequency, custom masks and serum, massage and light therapy.
- Milk|Honey Skincare in the Clarendon neighborhood offers customized facials, and powerful products for skincare solutions in a modern, chic space. Try anything from a signature facial to the popular fire + ice resurfacing facial.
- Friendly and locally owned, Georgetown Rejuvenation in Lyon Park specializes in custom skin care including personalized facials, laser hair removal and electrolysis and eyebrow shaping. The expert estheticians customize each facial to their clientele using natural products to address each client's beauty concerns.
Pamper Your Feet
Walking remains one of the best ways to see Arlington and the capital region. Bring your feet back to life after a day of sightseeing with a pedicure at one of the following nail spas.
- One block from Virginia Square Metro, Aura Day Spa has more than a dozen different types of manicures and pedicures, including some exotic options like the tropical paradise manicure and chocolate indulgence pedicure.
- Bliss Nail Lounge in the Courthouse neighborhood is known for its natural nail services, as well as custom manicures including acrylic, SNS and gel. Customers love the amazing service and custom nail designs.
- Modern Nail Bar in Courthouse invites you to relax and sip wine while glamming out your nails in a luxurious, low-key atmosphere. Try the pomegranate martini pedicure that includes a pomegranate scrub and calming lime zest mask.
- Named best nail spa by Northern Virginia magazine, Amity Nail Spa offers natural manicures and pedicures and other high-end nail treatments. This Columbia Pike nail salon also features luxurious pedicures like the Harmony with a replenishing mask, longer massage with hot lotion and scented oil, and a warm paraffin mask.
Massage Your Tired Muscles
Whether it was the long car ride or chaos leading up to the trip, there is no room for tension on a capital vacation. Say goodbye to tight muscles and stress at one of these relaxing havens known for expert massage.
- Located in the Courthouse neighborhood, Azure Dream Day Spa features the Travel Relief massage, which is aimed at releasing tension and increasing circulation to combat the side effects of travel. Azure also offers hot stone, aromatherapy, bamboo, deep tissue, sport and stress relief massages, plus skin care, hair removal, and other treatments in a serene setting.