With state-of-the-art technology and beautifully elegant meeting rooms, the Virginia Tech Executive Briefing Center is designed to accommodate executive seminars, training programs, workshops, receptions, and many other events for both internal and external clients. The conference center is located on the second floor of the Virginia Tech Research Center – Arlington, just blocks from the Metro station and Interstate 66 and in the heart of the vibrant Ballston area rich with restaurants, shops, and nearby hotels. Within our LEED-certified facility you will find:
- 20-foot ultra-high-resolution projection screen with 3D capability
- Next-generation Internet and state-of-the-art audio-visual technology
- Wireless internet access, projection capabilities, and phone lines in every room
- On-site technical support
- Large exterior windows for natural lighting
Through a partnership solidified with a generous donation by Cyviz in April of 2015, the Executive Briefing Center offers its guests leading edge visualization and collaboration technology that is both intuitive and dynamic. Clients using EBC meeting space enjoy these features as part of their standard booking, making for seamless and impressive presentation experiences.