The Clarendon Alliance is a 501(c)6 membership organization dedicated to ensuring the health and vitality of the Clarendon Corridor. Their special events activities, and programs are designed to highlight the unique attributes of the Clarendon and Courthouse communities and benefit both residents, businesses, and visitors. They are here to ensure that Clarendon remains the heart of Arlington and is the very best place to work, live and play!
The Clarendon Alliance is a membership organization that also receives funding from Arlington ‘County. We currently host or co-host the following annual events:
- Mardi Gras Parade (February)
- Arlington Festival of the Arts (April)
- Clarendon Alliance Annual Meeting (May)
- Armed Forces Cycling Classic (June)
- Bark in the Park (June)
- Clarendon Day (September)
- Paint Clarendon Pink (October)
- Holiday Lighting (December)
They also host a variety of other programs and events throughout the year and always welcome new ideas from our residents and businesses!