On different days of the week throughout Arlington's various neighborhoods, you'll find local farmers markets that will ensure farm-fresh ingredients ripe for sampling. Farmer's Markets in Arlington are more than just places to buy produce. You can also find live music, food trucks, artisan pastries, ethnic foods, gourmet cheeses, juices and more. Made your own picnic with fresh-baked bread and local cheese, or grab something off the grill to eat as you listen to music. You can also buy an edible souvenir to take home with you.
This season, Arlington has 8 wonderful farmers markets. View a map of all the farmers markets.
ATTENTION: Arlington’s Farmers Markets are following the Governor’s Executive Order that encourages farmers to offer preordered sales. Face coverings are required for market staff and vendors and encouraged for all shoppers. Check the website of each market for details.
Since 1979, with over 30 local vendors.
- Day: Saturdays, year-round
- Time: 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (April – December); 9.a.m. – noon (January – March)
- Location: 14th Street, between North Courthouse Road and North Veitch Street | Courthouse Metro
The market offers fruits and vegetables, ice cream, baked goods, Virginia-made wines, cold-pressed juices, handmade soaps and lotions, wood-fired pizza, and more. Find music, a beer and wine garden, and fun giveaways on the first Thursday of the month.
- Day: Thursdays, June - November
- Time: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Location: Welburn Square, 901 N. Taylor St (9th St. North and North Stuart Street) | Ballston Metro Station
- More: Call (703) 528-3527
The FRESHFARM Crystal City Market features over 20 farmers and producers from DC, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia who bring a wide range of delicious and local foods.
- Day: Tuesdays, June - October
- Time: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Location: 1900 Crystal Drive | Crystal City Metro Station
- More: (Call 202) 362-8889
Head to the Fairlington Community Center for fresh produce, grass-fed meats, eggs, coffee, pastries and baked goods, flowers and other prepared foods
- Day: Sundays, May - November
- Time: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Location: Located on North 15th Street, near Courthouse Metro | Courthouse Metro Station
- Day: Saturdays
- Time: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. (April - November)
- Location: 4401 N. Henderson Road, the Barrett Elementary School
- More: Call (703) 405-8232
The Columbia Pike Farmers Market brings the best fresh products straight from the field to your table. Terrific selection of local produce, organic meats, flowers, pastries, jams, and coffee.
- Day: Sundays, year-round
- Time: 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
- Location: The market has temporarily relocated to the Fillmore Shopping Center parking lot, directly across Columbia Pike from Pike Park (between Atilla’s Restaurant and Acme Pie).
- More: Call (703) 892-2776
Find Pastries, organic fruits, herbs, and locally-grown vegetables across from the Rosslyn metro.
- Day: Wednesdays, June - November
- Time: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Location: Central Place Plaza, North Lynn Street & North Moore Street | Rosslyn Metro Station
- More: Call (703) 522-6628
Grab pastries, organic fruits, herbs, and locally-grown vegetables year round, rain or shine.
- Day: Sundays
- Time: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. (May - November); 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. (December - April)
- Location: Washington Blvd. and N. McKinley Rd.
- More: call (703) 405-8232