Located in the heart of Arlington, the AAMI Conference Center is a new state-of-the-art meeting facility just a stone’s throw away from downtown Washington D.C. and offers:
- Two large meeting rooms with exterior windows that can be divided, if needed, into 6 smaller conference spaces
- Conference Tables with built in power and ergonomic conference room chairs
- The newest high-tech audio and video equipment including ceiling mounted projectors, wall mounted LCD monitors, in ceiling and wireless microphones, wireless internet and a built in conference call system
- Audio/video recording capabilities and the ability to live stream events
- Onsite Technical Support
- Caterers to handle all your catering needs
- Onsite Parking available in the building
- All the amenities that you will need for your next event
Our main conference room can accommodate:
- 200 people for theater seating
- 96 people at pod tables of 6 people
- 90 people classroom style, or
- 60 people at a U-Shape table
When it comes to meeting space flexibility is key so this main room can be divided into four separate rooms for the option to have breakout rooms available for your group. In addition we have a second conference space that can also be divided into two rooms.
Centrally located in the Ballston neighborhood of Arlington, we are easily accessible from the Ballston Metro, Glebe Rd and Rt. 66 and are a close 4-mile drive from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. We are also within walking distance of Ballston Quarter and several area hotels, restaurants and theaters so would be an ideal space for your next corporate training session, executive seminar, symposium, board meeting, workshop or staff meeting!