There's no better time than NOW to get ready for recovery. Here are 8 FREE things you can do ASAP to connect with Arlington leisure travelers and meeting professionals!
- Update Your Partner Listing: Update or create your business’s StayArlington.com Partner Listing for visitors and meeting planners, including any new photos. Contact Marketing Manager Scott Baker if you have any questions.
- Schedule Your Complimentary 360-Degree Video Shoot: ACVS has partnered with Threshold 360 for Arlington hotels, meeting venues, attractions, and neighborhoods to get FREE 360-degree virtual tours to easily share with clients. Contact Scott Baker to learn more and schedule your socially distanced shoot.
- Upload Your Deals & Packages: Make sure prospective visitors see your latest Deals & Packages on StayArlington.com! These also will be promoted at no cost through the StayArlington Capital Vacations Connection and Capital Meetings e-Newsletters, as well as on StayArlington social channels. Submit Deals & Packages here.
- Share Your Upcoming Events: Submit your upcoming virtual, hybrid, and in-person events so they’ll be promoted on Virginia.org and StayArlington.com. Click here to learn how.
- Send Us Your Latest News: Send any news releases or updates to Scott Baker so we can share them with our StayArlington audiences.
- Update Your Team’s Contact Info: Help us make sure we have accurate contact information for you and your team. Contact Visitor & Convention Services Manager Monica Cannon for assistance.
- Schedule a Virtual Collaboration Meeting: Jump on a virtual call with the StayArlington team so we can collaborate and better support your needs! Contact ACVS Director Emily Cassell to set one up.
- Exchange Meetings & Events Intel & Questions: Share meetings and events intel, trends, sales questions, and more with Director of Sales Portia Conerly.
Thank you very much for your partnership, and we look forward to better times ahead together!