The Arlington Hospitality College is a free, quarterly educational program for all members of Arlington’s hospitality community, with a special emphasis on concierges, front-desk and guest-services personnel. Each quarter, the Arlington Convention and Visitors Service (ACVS) hosts a three-hour session in one of the County’s urban villages, giving attendees a first-hand neighborhood experience and up-to-the-minute knowledge about local attractions, restaurants, nightlife, stores, arts venues, and transportation options.
Whatever role you play in welcoming and serving Arlington visitors, you’re invited to join us in learning about our neighborhoods to make sure your guests enjoy the best of Arlington and plan to visit us again!
Each Arlington Hospitality College session consists of the following:
- A lively, guided, neighborhood walking tour led by local partners including the Ballston Business Improvement District (BID), Crystal City BID, Rosslyn BID, Clarendon Alliance, Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization (CPRO) and others
- Informative presentations from neighborhood experts and business owners highlighting the latest news on dining, shopping, entertainment, the arts, attractions, events and more
- Behind-the-scenes tours and experiences that give participants the “inside scoop” to share with their guests
- A networking reception at a noteworthy neighborhood venue
- A certificate of completion, plus information on neighborhood contacts and Arlington hospitality resources
- A well-informed hospitality community that creates a contagious enthusiasm about local shopping, dining, arts, attractions, and events; this enthusiasm positively impacts the experiences of Arlington guests and inspires both spending and repeat visitation
- Development and strengthening of ongoing relationships among ACVS, members of Arlington’s hospitality community, and businesses that serve Arlington visitors
For additional information, contact Monica Cannon, Visitor & Convention Services Manager, at (703) 228-0874 or email@example.com.