Checking out the cherry blossoms is sure to work up an appetite. You’re in luck: Northern Virginia Restaurant Week returns March 20 to March 27.
Northern Virginia restaurants are on display showcasing the area’s cuisine, just in time for the start of the 2017 National Cherry Blossom Festival which draws 1.5 million people annually to the Washington, D.C. area.
The second annual Northern Virginia Restaurant Week lets you tempt your taste buds with everything from fine dining to fast casual. Last year more than 60 restaurants participated across the Northern Virginia region with special menus and pricing at both lunch and dinner.
Participating Arlington eateries this year include:
· Bistro 360, a comfortable neighborhood restaurant
· Cinnabar, the in-house restaurant at Hyatt Crystal City
· New District Brewing Company, a craft brewery that strives to use locally-sourced and quality imported ingredients
· Upper Crust Pizza, which uses fresh local ingredients to produce pizza at the Lee Heights Shops
· Sushi-Zen Japanese Restaurant, which prepares sushi and Japanese delicacies artistically presented in hand-carved wooden boats
Reservations will be handled through opentable.com on the NOVA Restaurant Week page, sponsored by the Arlington, Prince William, Greater Reston, and Loudoun County Chambers of Commerce.
Share your Arlington restaurant week experiences with #NOVARestaurantWeek and #StayArlington.
Posted by Kathleen Murphy on March 01, 2017 | Permalink