- Things to Do
- Restaurants & Nightlife
- Travel Planning
MADE IN ARLINGTON at Plaza Branch Library is a pop-up retail market dedicated to unique things beautiful, wearable and edible from innovators and artisans in Arlington, VA.
Among the vendors in this one of a kind shop are:
• Kingsbury Chocolates sweet confections
• Mira Jean Designs home décor textiles
• Fast Snail whimsical greetings
• David Amoroso Latin culture shirts
• Arlington Weaves hand woven yoga mat straps
• Commonwealth Joe locally roasted coffee
• Dennison Lane hand stamped table linens
• Ham Smith artist designed t-shirts
Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m
Weekly Thursday Holiday pop-ups
11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Nov. 1, 8, 15, 29, and Dec. 6, 13, 20.